Boat rental Information
If you would like to experience the clean, clear water of Lake Sebago and see what Baker Camp is all about first hand, why not take a half day trip up and rent a row boat, canoe, or kayak for an hour or 2? We provide the life jackets and will even give you a friendly push away from the dock. Boating 2015 OPEN NOW!.
Inexpensive and in a very private setting, bring your whole family for a few hours of fun! For more information please follow this link (State Issued Driver's License Or ID Required)
Closed For The Season, See You In 2017!
Baker Camp facilities and attractions
- Idyllic setting on Lake Sebago
- Beautiful views of the local scenery
- World class hiking
- Swimming on our private beach
- Group outings, reunions, religious gatherings are easily handled with enough notice (Some weeks book quickly)
- Large dining hall that holds up to 200 people
- Large professional kitchen with home cooked meals
- 36 Cabins available, including 6 large cabins with bathrooms and fireplaces
- Central bathrooms with hot showers and flush toilets