Boat rental Information
If you would like to experience the clean, clear water of Lake Sebago and see what Baker Camp is all about first hand, why not take a half day trip up and rent a row boat, canoe, or kayak for an hour or 2? We provide the life jackets and will even give you a friendly push away from the dock. Boating re-opens April 2014.
Inexpensive and in a very private setting, bring your whole family for a few hours of fun! For more information please follow this link
CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 2014!
Baker Camp facilities and attractions
- Idyllic setting on Lake Sebago
- Beautiful views of the local scenery
- World class hiking
- Swimming on our private beach
- Group outings, reunions, religious gatherings are easily handled with enough notice (Some weeks book quickly)
- Large dining hall that holds up to 200 people
- Large professional kitchen with home cooked meals
- 36 Cabins available, including 6 large cabins with bathrooms and fireplaces
- Central bathrooms with hot showers and flush toilets